۱٫ City of Persia Crashed!
If PerCity crashes while playing or when it will not fully load, try and perform the following steps:
- Close all apps, including PerCity
- Go to your device Settings and enable “Airplane Mode” to disconnect from your data and WiFi connection
- Restart your device.
- Disable “Airplane Mode” from your device settings to reestablish your WiFi or data connection
- Try and launch PerCity without opening any other apps.
- If this doesn’t work make sure you have the latest version of your operating system and the latest version of the game installed on your device. Some devices also let your clear your app’s cache. It is always worth a try.
If your game is still crashing or not loading, contact the support team.
۲٫ I’ve lost my diamonds, Why?
In almost every case, the diamonds are not actually lost. You might have accidentally tapped on speed-up buttons and thus used diamonds to speed up animals, crops, productions etc. Unfortunately, PerCity cannot undo speed-ups, or accidental purchases in the game but we can tell you what you used the diamonds for if you contact us.
۳٫ My barn is full! How do I make room?
- Sell your barn items to customers in the city
- Sell them to caravans to get special items
- Special items (box, rope, pin, etc) occupy your storage, consume them by upgrading your residencies (hut, …) and clearing up extension areas (trees around the city)
- Upgrade your storage using special items to increase your maximum capacity